Service InternAaron's, Inc.
Data Analyst InternPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Private Practice Insurance Billing/ Accounting AssistantWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
District Representative InternAaron's, Inc.
Internship - Marketing and Customer Service AssociateAaron's, Inc.
AccountingArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Job OpptunityBookmark This
NASR Technologies Co
Appt ALas Cruces234
Posted: March 14 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 6 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a reliable accounting manager to supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. You will establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
Responsibilities* Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
* Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
Requirements* Proven working experience as Accounting Manager
* Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
* Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
* Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to direct and supervise
* BS degree in Accounting or Finance