Accounting ClerkUnitedHealth Group
Marketing ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Accounting, IT/ Computer Science InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Accounting internArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Private Practice Insurance Billing/ Accounting AssistantWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Aspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Business Controls InternshipMovado Group, Inc.
Junior Account Executive * In-House Training ProvidedBookmark This
Executive Marketing Media
44 Billings Rd, Suite A
Posted: September 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJunior Account Executive Expectations:
· Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about products and services.
· Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
· Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
· Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
*Please Note This is Not a Telemarketing Position*
· Work with Fortune 500 Clients from Energy, Telecom and Retail segments
· Opportunities for Progression in a Fast Growing International Business
· Stimulating Environment
**We provide a full paid training.