Accounting Clerk / Administrative AssistantMuller Co.
FINANCE OR ACCOUNTING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
File ClerkNew Country Healthcare
Billing clerkNew Country Healthcare
medical secretaryNew Country Healthcare
AccountingReliance Capital Limited
Accounting Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Accounting InternCH2M Hill Cos. Ltd.
Junior Account ManagerBookmark This
475 Metroplex Dr 507
Posted: May 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe role of the Junior Account Manager (JAM) is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for the key accounts of our firm. The key account sales and marketing plans will support, and be derived from the business outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing. The (JAM) will be responsible for managing all areas of ourbusiness relationships with the key accounts and will work closely with the various business departments in an effort to maintain and further develop the relationship with the key accounts. The (JAM) will manage the sales function to achieve strategic sales targets while working closely with the Marketing Department to provide integrated programs that support the sales effort. The (JAM) is the main contact with all key accounts and is the liaison between the various business departments and the key accounts. The Junior Account Manager reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
• Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts.
• Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets
• Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities
• Work closely with the various departments in the Marketing industry Nation Wide to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity
• Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort
• Work closely with key accounts and the marketing department on establishing a strategic face at retail venues.
• Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity
• Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market
• Accurately manage expenses in accordance with budgetary requirements
Through One to two years of sales experience you must be able to demonstrate acquired skill and measurable success in the following areas:
• Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
• Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
• Solid understanding of core marketing principles
• Effective working in close team environment