Editorial / Journalism InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Aspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Office InternCrescent Pharma OTC
Administrative AssistanceWest. F
Payroll clerksWest. F
Accounting ClerkTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
ACCOUNTING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYDS Smith North America-Rapak
Front Desk ClerkTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Marketing InternBookmark This
NUREPUBLIC Green Machine
3300 Highlands Pkwy
Posted: November 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 30 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Marketing Intern assignments will support the NUREPUBLIC agent with
marketing and public relations of NUREPUBLIC services and products. The position is located in Metro Atlanta area as well as the Chicago area.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.