Office/Bookkeeper AssistantBookmark This
Sunshine Gift & Consignment
760 US Hwy 46
Posted: July 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Sunshine Gift & Consignment is currently looking for an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper to join our team
Responsibilities• Handle full cycle of accounting duties and/or supervise others in the basic tasks, such as accounts payable and all of the accounting needs, including the preparation of financial statements.
• Code and enter vendor and expense invoices, run checks, bill customers and clients, and prepare bank deposits, ensuring that the correct general ledger accounts are debited or credited accordingly.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly tax returns.
• Handle Company’s banking needs, including reconciling monthly bank statements and monitoring cash flow.
• Report directly to the President and work with the outside CPA firm to prepare financial statements and tax returns.
• General Ledger: Run trial balance and analyze to make any necessary adjusting journal entries to correct discrepancies
• Run balance sheet and income statement at the end of the month
• Run cash-flow statements, job-cost reports, and/or sales reports
• Must be highly proficient in QuickBooks and the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
• Education and Experience: 4 year degree and/or significant working experience (4+ years)