Accounting and Finance internFinancial Industry Association
Human Resource for Accounting , Payroll, Ect - Generalist Internship - Unpaid- College CreditMCO, Inc
Accounting/Finance InternRush Medicals Center
Account ManagerDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
AccountingReliance capital Limited
AccountantReliance Capital Limited
Executive AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
United Group LimitedUnited Group Limited
payroll ClerkBookmark This
Posted: May 16 2016
Company Location: Dracut, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
check source documents for accuracy
verify data and correct data where necessary
obtain further information for incomplete documents
update data and delete unnecessary files
combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
transcribe information into required electronic format
scan documents into document management systems or databases
check completed work for accuracy
store completed documents in designated locations
maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks
respond to requests for information and access relevant files
print information when required
comply with data integrity and security policies
maintain own office equipment and stationery supplies
Education and Experience
Responsibilities•Should be team orientated, working as a team member assisting and supporting their colleagues and other departments in achieving a shared vision.
• Communicates ideas and plans with clarity and purpose driven by company values and the Division’s vision.
• Seeks, appreciates, assists, and participates significantly in unit specific projects or cross Divisional ones.
• Share responsibility for achieving customer growth and divisional targets.
• Attend, participate and contribute at team meetings.
• Drive the departments’ business through superior customer service and providing product information.
• Communicate and meet with customers on a regular basis with regards to business needs and tailor made promotions.
• Maintains and develops existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Meeting and exceeding sales and profitability targets of the department.
• Successfully responsible to effectively implement and monitor sales and distribution objectives.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement in efficiency, quality and adherence to the Quality Management System.
RequirementsThese are the requirements for the Job...
-Are you a U.S. Citizen, Canadian Citizen Green -Card Holder
-Must be fluent in communication and English
-Must have a clear criminal charges
-Must be atleast 20wpm average
-Must be 18+ average.