Public Relations InternBookmark This
commercial Real estate finance company
Posted: March 11 2016
Company Location: Lantana, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExciting opportunity for a Public Relation / Payroll Processor with 2+ years of payroll experience. Position requires multi-state tax experience, strong attention to detail, fast and accurate data entry skills. Must be proficient with certified Public Relation / payroll and prevailing wages, with working knowledge of a variety of software packages including ADP, Kronos, Ceridian, Paychex, ReportSmith and Excel. Responsibilities include reconciling Public Relation/ payroll related general ledger accounts and W-2 forms, reconciling federal, FICA, state, local and unemployment tax payments, preparing payments of periodic workers compensation payroll taxes, preparing journal entries and monthly payroll accruals, and inputting information from timecards into in-house payroll systems. For more information on this unique career position offered exclusively through The Financial Company, Commercial Real Estate Finance company of America.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.