Accounting InternAnadarko Petroleum Corporation
BookkeeperGrace Health Group
Accounting Intern, flexible start dates and times.BB Tax & Accounting Corp.
AccountingGenerac Power Systems
Accounting AssistantHung Phat USA
Accounting InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Tax AnalystBookmark This
2307 Oregon St
Posted: May 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is Permanent Position
Complete tax returns, estimated payments, and tax provisions. Also, perform tax research and assist with tax audits and planning projects as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepare federal, state, and local income/franchise tax returns including preparation of tax return supporting work papers
2. Prepare income tax provision and deferred tax account analysis as required. Prepare and review reconciliations supporting general ledger balances for tax accounts
3. Maintain tax due date calendar
4. Assist with audit defense and tax planning projects as required
5. Interact with the IRS and state agencies to resolve return questions and notices
6. Own tax return preparation package process
7. Prepare fair market value interest allocation calculations for purposed of determining foreign source income
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
• Accounting/Finance internship experience