Accounting Internship (2016-2182)Daktronics Inc.
Accounting Intern - Winter 2016-2017Athena Consulting, Inc
Real Estate Accounting InternshipSimon Baron Development
Accounting InternHTH & Associates
Accounting InternshipAsk Tax Int'l., Inc.
Accounting/Business InternshipConnectivity Agency
**HIRING TAX PREPARERS & ADMIN** NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARYNu Republic
Tax Experienced StaffBookmark This
Shepard Schwartz & Harris
123 N Wacker Drive, Suite 1400
Posted: September 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSS&H seeks experienced, dynamic self-starters for a current career opportunity in our Tax Department. SS&H provides clients with tax guidance and planning on key client issues in international, federal, state and local taxation, with a focus on implementing tax strategies that align with the client's business objectives; corporate tax; pass-through entities; S corporations; individual and industry focus. This position will be responsible for assisting with the coordination of tax compliance engagements including preparation, review and projections and will have the opportunity for direct contact with clients on a daily basis. We work with a wide variety of clients across multiple industries.
ResponsibilitiesThe ideal candidate will exhibit excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, for correspondence with clients, professional advisors, various government agencies and fellow team members. Other responsibilities include:
• Advise clients on a full spectrum of corporate, partnership and individual tax services, including planning, research and compliance
• Prepared tax returns including corporate, partnership, S-corporation, trust and individual tax returns
• Keep up-to-date on current tax practices and changes in tax law
• Respond to client inquires and taxing authority notices
• Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
• CPA license or CPA candidate
• 1-3 years tax experience in public accounting or similar experience in a corporate tax compliance role
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to articulate complex information
• Strong client service skills
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• MST or other advanced degree
• Experience with any of the following industries
o Real estate and construction
o Manufacturing and distribution
o High-net worth individuals
• Experience with GoFileRoom, Creative Solutions, CCH Prosystem fx or CCH Axcess, and RIA Checkpoint