Office AdministratorE World of Travel Inc.
Bookkeeping/Accounting positionE World of Travel Inc.
Assistant Manager InternshipLanchid LLC
International Society for the Performing Arts Seeks Membership and Events Intern for Spring 2015International Society for the Performing Arts
Office AssistantThe Chamber, Gadsden/Etowah County
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATORBookmark This
Southern California Fine Music Center
4912 W Slauson Ave.,
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionAt Southern California Fine Music Center, parent company of the Ladera Music Academy, we believe that making music should a fun, stimulating, stress-reliving, and self-expressive endeavor. After two years in the after-school enrichment market, we have expanded to open a location to further serve the community. We are looking for team members who will bring their passion to our hard-working team. The administrative coordinator intern is the eyes and ears of the company. He/she provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies; monitoring administrative projects; maintaining the suggestion, survey & referral programs. Possibility of permanent placement. Possibility of permanent, part-time placement.
ResponsibilitiesAdministrative Coordinator Job Duties:
• Processes invoices and other miscellaneous payments for the academy.
Responds to department inquiries (mail, phone, email) including communication with schools & other organizations
• Assists with the development and administration of various departmental programs and prepares reports.
• Ad hoc duties as necessary to support the academy
• Makes arrangements for visiting organizations, attending meetings
• Ensures that customer database is kept updated; supports all related customer management software systems.
• Maintenance of office supplies and equipment, calendars, etc.
• Modifies and maintains systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices; evaluating personnel and technological requirements; implementing changes.
• Maintains rapport with customers, managers, students, and teachers by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
• Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.