Account Administration InternshipYMCA of Austin - Program Services
Community Services Ambassador IntershipBluegrass Community Action Partnership
Administrative AssistantColorado Hazardous Environmental
Administrative Assistant For A Mural & Fine Art CompanyChroma Dolls LLC
Social Media InternBreak These Chains, Inc.
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATORBookmark This
Southern California Fine Music Center
4912 W Slauson Ave.,
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionAt Southern California Fine Music Center, parent company of the Ladera Music Academy, we believe that making music should a fun, stimulating, stress-reliving, and self-expressive endeavor. After two years in the after-school enrichment market, we have expanded to open a location to further serve the community. We are looking for team members who will bring their passion to our hard-working team. The administrative coordinator intern is the eyes and ears of the company. He/she provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies; monitoring administrative projects; maintaining the suggestion, survey & referral programs. Possibility of permanent placement. Possibility of permanent, part-time placement.
ResponsibilitiesAdministrative Coordinator Job Duties:
• Processes invoices and other miscellaneous payments for the academy.
Responds to department inquiries (mail, phone, email) including communication with schools & other organizations
• Assists with the development and administration of various departmental programs and prepares reports.
• Ad hoc duties as necessary to support the academy
• Makes arrangements for visiting organizations, attending meetings
• Ensures that customer database is kept updated; supports all related customer management software systems.
• Maintenance of office supplies and equipment, calendars, etc.
• Modifies and maintains systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices; evaluating personnel and technological requirements; implementing changes.
• Maintains rapport with customers, managers, students, and teachers by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
• Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.