Admin InternBookmark This
My Girlfriend's House
9244 E. Hampton Drive Suite 621
Capitol Heights, MD
DescriptionMy Girlfriend’s House is a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering at risk teen girls to maintain a positive understanding of self- worth, confidence, and professional advancement.
Local nonprofit is seeking an intern for the Administrative Intern position. The intern must commit to at least 16 hours per week.
The Administrative Intern develops administrative skills by providing professional leadership to organize, administer, and provide support for the organization. The intern will provide operational and internal support to each department of the organization.
Responsibilities• Manage incoming calls and inquiries
• Maintain client, vendor and volunteer files
• Oversee food and supply inventory
• Schedule new student intakes
• Mail thank you cards to funders
• Assist Web Intern with dstore management and donations
• Prepare shelter donation forms and catalogue all outgoing donations
• Oversee local gift card and corporate giving campaigns
• Input monthly transactions in accounting systems
• Reconcile books in a timely manner