Admin/Events Intern--Spring 2014Bookmark This
Childspring International Inc.
1328 Peachtree St NE
DescriptionThe duties of an Administration Intern include the detailed organization of paperwork, computer database upkeep and operation, general correspondence between Childspring and interested parties. These interns will work closely with the executive director and other staff members to guarantee the essential smooth operation of the organization.
Goals and Objectives:
• Proof read all materials to ensure accuracy
• To have all thank you letters written within a week of donation’s receipt
• Working with Marketing to ensure that Childspring’s Website will have the latest information on the organization.
• Working with Gala Committee to obtain success of program
• Working with Golf Committee to obtain success of program
Internship can be full-time or part-time and typically involves a 20-25 hour week commitment. Part-time students must be able to work within a consistent schedule.
Internship opportunities are available year round but typically following a school calendar: Session I (January - April), Session II (May - August), Session III (September – December)
ResponsibilitiesAssist Executive Director and Human Resource Coordinator in the following areas:
• Assisting with fundraising activities
• Assisting with newsletters
• Assisting on GALA
• Assisting on Golf Tournament
• Assisting in writing Thank You letters
• Day-to-day operations as requested by Executive Director and HR Coordinator
Requirements• Detail-oriented, able to handle multiple tasks
• Working on or have obtained a college degree
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Mature and responsible