Administration and Office Support InternBookmark This
3081 Lorna Rd.
Descriptionyouthministry360 is a global provider of Bible study resources and curriculum, training resources for leaders and volunteers, discipleship resources and more. ym360 exists to serve, equip, and encourage those who are leading youth ministries in the context of the local church.
We offer an internship that develops people professionally and personally. Come help us as we grow and ultimately help teenagers grow in their relationship with Christ!
We are seeking an intern who can work in a fast paced, fun, "get it done" entrepreneurial environment. The primary theme for this intern position is admin support. Specifically, assisting our current staff with a variety of ongoing day-to-day projects. Our company is young and growing and this intern position will provide essential support with a number of admin tasks.
This intern position's work will include (but is not limited to): marketing, sales, customer care, and editorial work.
Responsibilities- Work with Customer Care team to perform daily customer care tasks, such as contacting customers to follow-up on scheduled touch points.
- Work with Editorial Team to monitor project calendars, ensuring project is on schedule
- Work with Editorial Team to manage writer contracts and payments
- Support the Admin Team with monthly reporting projects
- Potentially work to manage ym360's vibrant social media presence
- In addition to the above, overall support for current team members with a variety of tasks
Requirements- Perform well in an environment that values strong organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization and follow-up skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must be able to take initiative with little supervision
- Exceptional time management ability
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exercise independent thinking and good judgment
- Preferred experience/and or course(s) of study: Business, Marketing, Administration, Management
- Open to using personal laptop
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and Apple Products a plus
- Social media proficiency is a plus