Administrative Assistant Spring 2014Bookmark This
26 Eastmans Rd
DescriptionWorkplaceDiversity.com is an online recruitment advertising firm located in Parsippany, NJ. We are seeking students who are interested in an internship to gain experience with online customer service, data entry, job postings and general office experience. Unpaid internships are currently available and are open to all students who are interested.
Internships consist of approximately 15 hours per week for the duration of a given semester. Opportunities are available in the spring, summer, fall, and on an abbreviated basis during the winter break. Interns will earn valuable work experience and skills that will be useful throughout their careers. This internship experience is tailored to each student’s individual strengths, with a concentration in administrative services and office management.
WorkplaceDiversity.com, the source for diversity talent®, is the preeminent job search web site for Corporate Recruiters who are seeking experienced diverse talent. Our goal is to create a connection between companies that support diversity and experienced, distinct candidates by providing one location for recruiters to post open positions.
RequirementsTo be considered:
• Be organized and able to multitask
• Candidates must be able to travel to and from our office in Parsippany
• Candidates should be able to work independently
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office (word, power point, excel, outlook).
• Have an understanding in internet applications (Fire Fox, IE, Chrome)
• Candidates can earn college credit to participate in the internship program