Administrative Assistant (General Management)Bookmark This
Integrity Holdings Inc
DescriptionOffice Manager for a high end residential landscape design/build firm with 10 employees. Great opportunity to work with a high level reputable agro-science company with world class colleagues in pleasant & professional work environment.
Office Manager works closely with Administrative managers, Project Manager and Accountant.
Must be proactive + highly skilled at running a high energy office in an organized, efficient and professional manner.
Responsibilities• A/P & A/R
• Payroll / Deposits
• Bank Reconciliation
• Invoicing & Proposals (QB proficiency a MUST!)
• Daily Cash Flow Report
• Weekly Business Outlook Report
• Excellent communication with Clients, Vendors & Sub-Contractors
Requirements**Must have proven proficiency in QUICK BOOKS and accounting. Please do not apply if you are not highly proficient in QUICK BOOKS.
• Design/Landscape Architecture a BIG plus
• Knowledge of horticulture a BIG plus
• IT and Marketing skills a BIG plus
The person hired for this position will go through a thorough background check & be bonded as the position requires handling of finances.