Administrative AssistantBookmark This
OpenView Venture Partners
332 Congress Street
DescriptionOpenView Venture Partners, an expansion-stage venture capital firm in Boston, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join OpenView Labs, the firm’s strategic consulting arm. The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the internal team and the firm overall. This will be a paid internship during the spring semester and summer, with a start date of as soon as possible.
About OpenView Labs:
OpenView Labs (www.openviewlabs.com) is the strategic and operational consulting arm of OpenView Venture Partners, an expansion-stage venture capital firm with a focus on high-growth software, Internet, and technology-enabled companies. The OpenView Labs teams provide hands-on assistance to OpenView Venture Partners’ portfolio companies; executing various strategic and operational improvement projects and helping young software companies adopt best practices in all functional areas.
The OpenView Labs teams include dedicated, highly experienced operating executives with areas of expertise in sales, marketing, market research and analysis, recruitment, organizational and operational functions, and general management. OpenView Venture Partners is based in Boston, MA, and invests globally.
ResponsibilitiesSpecific responsibilities include:
• Working closely with Operations team members to provide value to the firm.
• Assist with general office organization.
• Filing, stocking, ordering supplies.
• Set up and clean up weekly firm lunch.
• Hosting and greeting guests.
• Assist in general administrative duties.
• Assist with Labs’ office move.
RequirementsThe qualified candidate is:
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree and building a strong academic record
• Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
• A very flexible self-starter
• Attention to detail