Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Performs routine work defined by standard practice, e.g., performs duties of receptionist, sorts and distributes mail, makes copies, maintains/arranges appointment calendars and performs other routine duties. Operates computer using software applications, e.g., routine word processing and spreadsheet data input. Receives directions and work is reviewed prior to release. Follows standard practice and contacts are of a routine nature.
- Proficiency at Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and Lotus Notes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to provide superior customer service.
- Discretion required in handling highly sensitive and confidential information in a respectful manner.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong initiative and good judgment.
- Solid partnering skills and team player a must.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, work under tight time constraints, and be able to prioritize work.
- Ability to work well with other administrative and professional staff .
- Flexibility to work overtime on an as needed basis is required.