Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Krank Systems Brooklyn
41 Marin Boulevard
Jersey City, NJ
DescriptionThe Tri- State areas award winning & top personal training studio is looking to hire.
We are a small studio with only 4 trainers. The studio is completely state-of-the-art with kettlebells, Barbells, Bumper Plates, Power Racks, Sand Bags, and every other fitness toy you can think of.
Every month every one of our session times sell out, and that includes off-peak hours.
We are currently looking to fill a position for administrative assistant.
ResponsibilitiesREQUIRED PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform customer service duties including answering/returning phone calls, responding to emails, and greeting clients and visitors
• Perform client management tasks including scheduling, confirmation, attendance tracking, billing, managing client management software, and organizing clients’ training binders/files
• Follow up with clients and leads who miss appointments and training sessions
• Assists with coordinating live events and specialty workshops including planning, reservations, material preparation, attendee inquiries, order taking, processing, customer service, and other related live event duties; event attendance may be required
• Prepare and submit the monthly royalty report to Fitness Revolution International
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Compensation: Hourly. ~$8-12.50/hr starting. Part-time with ability to scale upward.
1. High School Diploma or its equivalent
2. Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality
3. Knowledge and practical experience regarding basic computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, and email
4. Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with established policies and regulations
5. High moral character and good attendance record
6. Polite, courteous, and tactful with the public both on the phone, in person, and with electronic communication
7. Willing to learn or perform skills associated with business operations including, but not limited to, client management software, website management, social media management, etc.
REPORTS TO: General Manager
JOB GOALS: To assure smooth and efficient operation of the business so that all clients and potential clients will recognize Krank Systems as a professionally operated business, adding more value to their overall experience