RECEPTIONISTE EXECUTIVE OFFICE CENTEREnsure Your Rent. Inc
Office InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Website-Content Management Intern (Metro Atlanta Intern Only Considered)NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Kennedy Center Spring 2015 Internship ProgramThe John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Temporary Purchasing Coordinatordressbarn
Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Beauty Roxx DC
DescriptionBeauty Roxx DC has been established in the to empower young women to overcome academic, social, and emotional difficulties so that they can reach their full potential; to provide young women with the opportunity to become prominent leaders in our society by giving them the tools necessary to achieve excellence in all facets of their lives; to promote healthy responsible behavior that allows girls to grow socially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
• Assist in organization of special projects.
• Use various software programs as required, including word processing, spreadsheets and publishing.
• Assist with program documentation requirements.
• Provide program staff and volunteers with reports and information.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• At least one year experience in office skills.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Exceptional writing, research and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
• Immediate ability to use such programs as: Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and PowerPoint.