Administrative Office InternshipGeorgia Latino Alliance for Human Rigths (GLAHR)
Internship Office Administration (m/f) - Berlin - E-Commerce Startup - paid full-timeitembase GmbH
Internship Sales Administration (m/f) - Berlin - E-Commerce Startup - paid full-timeitembase GmbH
Community Resources AssociateUnited Way of Central MD
*ROCKSTAR* Administrative Assistant needed for Human Resources!Cooper Concepts Inc
Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Reach 4 Your Dreamz Inc
3604 Macon Road, Ste 2
DescriptionA busy CEO of multiple businesses is seeking a resourceful individual who is able to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure and can change gears quickly while handling competing priorities. The right individual will provide administrative support by managing day to day administrative, clerical, and receptionist responsibilities of the CEO.
Responsibilities• Answering the telephone in a courteous and professional manner.
• Schedule and Coordinate Meetings, Conference Calls, and Travel Arrangements
• Prepare correspondence and documents
• Maintain an efficient and organized filing system
• Prepare event materials, agendas, and schedules for event staff
• Assist with marketing projects including creating flyers and client newsletters
• Create Invoices for clients
• Request quotes from vendors
• Maintain the organization and neatness of the front office
• Other administrative duties as assigned
RequirementsMust have 1-2 years experience as an administrative assistant
High School Diploma
Strong Computer Background Required (MS Word & MS Excel)
Attention to Detail & Accuracy
Excellent Organizational Skills
Ability to work under tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
Must be polished, with excellent communication skills as you will interact with individuals at all levels and clients
Must have own transportation as you may be required to run errands for the office
This position will also require you to become knowledgeable about the services we provide to our clients. You will have to explain details and answer client questions.
The ideal candidate will be Friendly, Energetic, Creative, and a Self-Starter that takes initiative to complete tasks around the office.
This is an unpaid intern with potential to be Hired within 60 days