Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Project Baby Blvd
DescriptionProject Baby Blvd serves families in the community who are in need of essential baby items.
We will be collecting from ages newborn to 4 years old, girls and boys.
We work with participating non-profit organizations throughout the DC Metropolitan and Richmond Area as well as individual families.
• Assist in organization of special projects.
• Use various software programs as required, including word processing, spreadsheets and publishing.
• Assist with program documentation requirements.
• Provide program staff and volunteers with reports and information.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• At least one year experience in office skills.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Exceptional writing, research and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
• Immediate ability to use such programs as: Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and PowerPoint.