Student Professional Worker- Deputy Executive Director, AdministrationLos Angeles World Airports
Arts Administration InternshipArt Research Collaboration
Real Estate Firm Seeks Administrative AssistantTalentHub Worldwide
Business Administration InternProject Footsteps
Paid Administrative Internship at Fortune 200 CompanyAflac
Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Lifting the Burden Errand & Concierge Service
DescriptionAssist with managing the day to day task of maintaining the office, sending email correspondence, scheduling client appointments, returning potential client calls and communicating with employees and vendors.
Basically looking for someone who will be my right hand person to help me stay abreast of the daily task.
Initially, internship will be unpaid but if candidate is successful will turn into paid.
Responsibilities• Responsible for providing administrative and clerical support
• Delivery messages.
• Provide information to callers, set up and maintain files,
• Prepare and sort mail, perform typing assignments, proofread, and research and compile special reports.
• May be assigned in various functional areas of the company.
• Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
• Use of Office 2010, (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• This person will also need to receive our FedEx & UPS packages and contact recipients for pick-up, and arrange travel for various members of our group.
Requirements- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization