Spring Semester Internship Community ManagerBeamonte Investments
Account Administration InternshipYMCA of Austin - Program Services
Office Assistantelleco llc
Administrative AssistantSunday Dinner
Seeking Immediate Fall Intern: Business Administrative Assistant / Sales InternThe Jordan Insurance Group, LLC
Administrative AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionPerforms administrative and office support activities & reports to the Executive Assistant. Duties may include such things as telephone calls, email correspondence, scheduling, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, filing and faxing. Software skills are required, as well as Internet research capability and strong communication skills.
Responsibilities1. Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office, excel and various online scheduling & marketing software.
2. Support staff in assigned project based work.
3. Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences, travel arrangements, etc.
4. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
5. Coordinate and maintain records for office, phones, events, etc.
6. Other duties as assigned.