Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Donna Gamache Global
DescriptionThis internship position is for a part-time Administrative Assistant to help a Christian Business Women's organization continue to thrive and grow in the St. Louis area.
This position is responsible for providing assistance to the director in day-to-day operations, using clerical and organizational skills. This is a part-time, year round position.
Who Are We?
The Tapestry Network is a transformational community of Christian businesswomen that creates a safe and supportive environment where women can grow. Through a variety of programs, members have access to high quality resources that enhance their business and spiritual growth so they can be successful in life and business.
The Tapestry Network provides fellowship, as well as, educational and spiritual enrichment through local chapters, weekly podclasses, mastermind groups, teleseminars and conferences.
The Tapestry Network is a comprehensive solution for the spiritual, business and fellowship needs of the Christian businesswoman.
Tapestry members enjoy an expanded network, supportive community of Tapestry sisters, growing strength and enrichment in life, Spirit and business.
ResponsibilitiesAdministrative Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to the Following:
* Data entry
* Coordinating written documents
* Performing customer follow-up and feedback
* Processing registrations
* Social media updates
* Event coordination
* Minimum of high school diploma
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient knowledge in basic Microsoft Office processing skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access)
* Proficient Data Entry skills
* Proficient knowledge of Internet tools (Google, Map Quest, etc. . .)
* Must have access to computer, Internet Access and phone service.