Administrative, Event & Marketing Assistant InternshipHaymarket Media, Inc.
Administrative InternFrench/ Spanish Academy
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH AGENCY OFFICE INTERNSHIPJust a Journey Counseling & Psychological Services, LLC
World Class Opportunity for young adultWorld Class Tae Kwon Do
Admin / Business InternshipIntercom
Administrative Assistant InternBookmark This
1420 Walnut Street, Suite 1011
DescriptionVotenet is looking for Administrative Assistant who will provide high-level administrative support to our VP in Philadelphia. The ideal candidate will handle information requests, and perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conferences, scheduling meetings and planning for special events etc. We are looking for a candidate who is detail oriented, reliable and proactive. S/he should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
This is an unpaid internship opportunity and the candidate will be required to work from 10 to 15 hours per week.
Responsibilities• Provide administrative support in the office
• Assist VP in preparing documents and presentations
• Attend phone calls from clients and also respond to emails received from clients and concerned party members without fail
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
• Plan and organize any special events
RequirementsThe candidate will be required to establish personal networks, participate in professional societies and contribute to team effort for optimized results.
Candidate must be an undergraduate student (junior or senior) or have a bachelor's degree.
Must be in Philadelphia, PA.
Start Date: ASAP
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite; Computer Literate
• Excellent data entry, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and proactive
Votenet Solutions, Inc. is dedicated to its mission of giving everyone a voice and helping everyone make trusted decisions. It is the trusted provider of secure do-it yourself voting and balloting software and outsourced election management solutions.
Every day, Votenet helps the world’s most recognized organizations, communities, and companies collaborate with stakeholders to elect new leaders, make important decisions, and set new policies. It is headquartered in Washington, DC and serves over 2,200 customers.
Votenet’s Internship Advantage
We recognize that interns are a valuable asset to our company and treat them as such. Following are some of the stand out points for Votenet internship program
• Be part of a leading and transformative organization that delivers online voting software solutions to its rapidly growing clientele
• Join a family of multicultural professionals who look forward to welcoming and mentoring you
• Shadow our management team in Sales, Marketing, Client Relations, Client Services and R&D departments
• Join us in company meetings and retreats
• Work in an innovative, creative cool work space
• Enjoy complimentary coffee, tea, and soft drinks
• Feeling down? Need a power nap? Take a short snooze in our Nap Room
• Earn a daily stipend of $5 for travel (to and from office)
• Flexible work hours
• Casual dress code
• Fun-filled team-building activities year round