Administrative Assistant InternshipBookmark This
J'Niche Consulting Co.
DescriptionJ'Niche Consulting Co. seeks an Administrative Assistant Intern to work as a member of our company. The candidate should be enthusiastic and dependable. The candidate will be able to gain valuable business experience participating in areas of fashion, image and branding of clients.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
• Makes arrangements for visiting organizations, attending meetings
• Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work from home but be on-call to perform administrative/managerial tasks as needed
- Be able to meet with clients in-person when required
- Communication skills
- Professional and well presented
- Good background and ethics are required
-Make appointments for members of the company