Administrative Assistant InternshipBookmark This
LadySonya Music Studio LLC.
1192 Huff Road NW
DescriptionLadySonya Music Studio offers private and group music instruction for students of all ages and levels beginner to intermediate. The Mission of LadySonya Music Studio is to teach, motivate and encourage students to understand and enjoy the richness and complexity of music, expands one's intellectual creativity and curiosity in the music-making process and ultimately express and share that wisdom with others.To achieve this statement LadySonya Music Studio shares an interest to teach a variety of styles of music as well as teach a skill not commonly taught in a studio which is "Play by Ear" and to be "Creative". Students taking lessons under LadySonya Music Studio will have versatility in different genres as well as a trained ear to pick up various tones heard throughout.
Responsibilities- Booking Clients for lessons.
- Serve a spokesperson to the instructors.
- Implement communication strategies to build membership relationships.
- Contact customers and members to gather market research.
- Administering surveys
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with members.
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for members use (mentoring pairing).
- Providing help and advice to members.
- Handling customer service with sales including complaints.
- Communicating courteously with customers and members by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Complete admissions paperwork.