Administrative Intern - (HR/Project Coordination/Admin) (4 openings)Bookmark This
DescriptionMD LAW specializes in international trade law, internet law, international property law, and corporate compliance trade regulations. Our organization strives to meet all of our clients’ needs on a domestic and worldwide basis.
AMD LAW is one of the premier international trade law firms catering to the domestic, international and born global organization. Focusing on trade regulations on a global basis, our attorneys and experienced professionals monitor trade disputes, market accessibility, as well as domestic and international general import and export compliance.
AMD LAW is seeking to fill the following administrative internship positions:
o Administrative Assistant
o Project Coordinator
o Human Resources Assistant
ResponsibilitiesPlease review each position carefully, and detail in your objective statement which position you maintain an interest in.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (1 opening)
Performs administrative duties for executive management (e.g. screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; training other support staff; and client relations).
Exhibits strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
PROJECT COORDINATOR (2 openings)
Reviews project proposal and deliverables with Project Manager and other related departments that will be involved to determine proper lead time, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
Process daily, weekly and monthly reporting to ensure all schedules run smoothly, all jobs are completed as prescribed, and all invoicing is processed in a timely fashion.
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT (1 Opening)
Reviews project proposal and deliverables with Project Management and other related departments that will be involved to determine proper lead time, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
Plans and coordinates recruitments and examinations; prepare job announcements and advertisements; administer and score tests; notify candidates of application/employment status.
Processes personnel action forms and maintains personnel records to ensure timely performance evaluations and appropriate actions.
RequirementsTo perform these jobs successfully, candidates should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of each position:
• Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
• Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
• Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
• Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
• Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
• Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.