Administrative InternBookmark This
Ty Boone Enterprises
DescriptionTy Boone Enterprises is home to the Wellness Revealed Project, and serves as the “umbrella identity” for Perfecting Wellness, LLC (nonprofit coaching and consulting firm), Print It 123 (printing and promotional services), and Assistance By Ty (virtual assistance services).
This is a virtual position.
Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects pertinent to Ty Boone Enterprises, its subsidiaries and clients as directed.
This individual reports to the Executive Director/Owner and is responsible for providing administrative support to staff and clients as instructed. These duties include but are not limited to:
• Assume receptionist duties, and refer clients to appropriate staff members, answer phone, route calls, and take messages when appropriate.
• Assist staff with administrative duties as requested and participate in conference calls.
• Cooperate in the maintenance and/or modification of agency data collection system.
• Maintain accurate daily accounting of fees, donations and other revenue where assigned.
• Assist with completion of necessary statistical reports as requested.
• Compile statistical information for Executive Director as requested.
• Type and word process documents, submit and process orders as needed.
• Update and maintain mailing lists and Facebook fan page or other social media.
• Produce mailing labels and reports as requested.
• Facilitate special event registration and execution.
• Assist with various program operations as requested as responsibilities permit.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
• Basic clerical or administrative skills.
• Typing skills with at least 40 WPM.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to communicate via email and other internet platforms.
• High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
• Experience creating and maintaining an Access and Excel database system.
• Experience working for, volunteering with or assisting a non-profit organization.