Administrative InternBookmark This
5455 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1280
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionPosition Summary: The Intern assists the Executive Office with administrative tasks and special projects as needed.
Salary: Unpaid, monthly transportation stipend and academic credit available
Responsibilities• Type correspondence, reports, and other material on a variety of general, program and technical subjects. Gather, receive, sort, analyze and summarize material and data.
• Perform internet, library, and field research as directed.
• Answer telephones and greet guests.
• Facilities Maintenance: ensure that common areas are always professional
• Maintain filing system, database entry, typing, faxing.
• Recycling maintenance: Newspapers, paper, electronics, and other items as needed.
• Participate in fund raising as required on a per project basis.
• Inventory control and purchasing. Determining supply levels, preparing purchase requisitions for submission.
• Assist Administration/Finance/Human Resources/Program departments as required.
To apply, go to... http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH07/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RI&cws=5&rid=359
Requirements• Excellent written and organizational skills. Prior administrative and front-office experience a plus
• Self-motivated, independent, ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
• Must present professional attitude and attire at all times
• Strong attention to detail and a quick learner
• 15 hours minimum; M-F varied schedule