Student Professional Worker- Deputy Executive Director, AdministrationLos Angeles World Airports
Arts Administration InternshipArt Research Collaboration
Real Estate Firm Seeks Administrative AssistantTalentHub Worldwide
Business Administration InternProject Footsteps
Paid Administrative Internship at Fortune 200 CompanyAflac
Administrative InternBookmark This
5455 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1280
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionPosition Summary: The Intern assists the Executive Office with administrative tasks and special projects as needed.
Salary: Unpaid, monthly transportation stipend and academic credit available
Responsibilities• Type correspondence, reports, and other material on a variety of general, program and technical subjects. Gather, receive, sort, analyze and summarize material and data.
• Perform internet, library, and field research as directed.
• Answer telephones and greet guests.
• Facilities Maintenance: ensure that common areas are always professional
• Maintain filing system, database entry, typing, faxing.
• Recycling maintenance: Newspapers, paper, electronics, and other items as needed.
• Participate in fund raising as required on a per project basis.
• Inventory control and purchasing. Determining supply levels, preparing purchase requisitions for submission.
• Assist Administration/Finance/Human Resources/Program departments as required.
To apply, go to... http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH07/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RI&cws=5&rid=359
Requirements• Excellent written and organizational skills. Prior administrative and front-office experience a plus
• Self-motivated, independent, ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
• Must present professional attitude and attire at all times
• Strong attention to detail and a quick learner
• 15 hours minimum; M-F varied schedule