Administrative InternBookmark This
1001 Fleet Street, 8th Fl
For more than a decade, Educate Online has built gateway skills for Career and College Readiness through personalized, live online instruction in reading, math and writing for K-20 students. Learners connect and interact with an Educate Online faculty member through our online learning environment. Our instructors are U.S.-based educators with state-certifications and/or advanced degrees committed to helping build academic achievement and maximizing student outcomes.
Educate Online’s mastery-based approach produces significant academic gains: on average, students experience more than a 1.0 grade-level improvement in just 22 hours of one-on-one instruction. Our faculty members are passionate pioneers helping us shape the future of education through our unique learning model. To date, over two million sessions have been delivered to students in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia. Educate Online’s main offices are located in Danvers, MA and Baltimore, MD.
Length of Internship/Hours:
Internship scheduled for Summer and/or Fall 2014 with potential for continuing through Spring 2015.
Available as Full Time or Part Time (20 hours/week) with flexible work schedule.
Director of Delivery
Educate Online seeks an enthusiastic, team-oriented individual to serve as an intern to provide support to and learn about the Education/Operations team at an online education technology company. The internship is designed for an individual with interest in e-learning, education, and/or general business.
- Work alongside the Director to learn about day-to-day operations
- Attend meetings to gain an insider’s look at how each team operates and works together
- Shadow select staff to see a Day in the Life of…
Responsibilities- Special projects and assignments in Session Quality, Student Engagement, Instructor Recruitment & Training, Customer Support, and Logistics
- Administrative assistance with reporting, calendar management and phone and email communications as needed
- Conduct web research as needed
Requirements- US work authorization required
- Some college coursework completed
- Currently pursuing an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree with an interest in Education, Business or relate field
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills, specifically Excel
- Cooperative attitude with team-oriented disposition
- Reliable transportation to Inner Harbor area