Administrative InternBookmark This
116 West 23rd Street, Suite 500
New York, NY
DescriptionT.R.Y.B.E. Force, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization, anti-violence program targeted towards teens in urban communities. We distinguish ourselves by not just facilitating trainings on philosophies of nonviolence, but by teaching teens to utilize what they learned in their everyday lives – bringing it back to their communities. As an intern, you will assist with our marketing, sales and developmental projects while making our communities a safer place to live, work and play.
Responsibilities• Coordinating calendars and appointments, responding to callers and visitors, screening mail, creating and maintaining files and address/mailing lists, copying, faxing, scanning, travel arrangements, assembling folders, ordering supplies, books and subscriptions, etc.
• Generate updates, reports, summaries and PowerPoint presentations as they relate to the Executive Team.
• Maintain positive, collegial external relationships with external partners via professional and timely telephone, email and written correspondence.
• Prepare, monitor and process invoices, expense reports and check requests for President/Founder.
• Draft correspondence for President/Founder.
• Handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
Requirements• Goal-oriented; proficient in prioritizing and managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong verbal and written presentation skills; excellent analytical and problem solving skills, interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
• Ability to communicate effectively through telephone, email and written communications.
• Ability to develop effective systems and operations to support teamwork.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Internet Explorer skills.