Administrative InternBookmark This
333 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
DescriptionArtography Limited is a newly launched e-commerce site that represents some of the world's most exclusive and iconic photography of entertainment and cultural legends from the past six decades. We partner with large-scale corporations to promote brand loyalty.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to assist in the day to day management and operations of a growing brand. Internship is unpaid, and housing/transportation are the Interns' responsibility. Priority will be given to college students seeking an internship to satisfy a college credit requirement and to those looking to continue the internship in the fall. Small stipend for travel and lunch may be provided on a case by case basis.
• Monday-Friday, 9:30am-5:30pm. Negotiable depending on availability.
• Please reply to this posting with your resume and subject line "Administrative Intern (Full Name)".
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
•Assist in the development and implementation of company's website.
• Providing clerical support including filing, faxing, copying, data entry, etc.
•Support personal and business functions, such as coordinating calendar appointments, making travel arrangements, etc.
• Exercising discretion in handling of confidential material and information
Requirements1. Strong written and verbal communication skills
2. Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
3. Organized with a high level of attention to detail
4. Enthusiastic, resourceful, hard-working, independent thinker
5. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills are a plus