Administrative InternPowerful Yogurt
Institutional Affairs Internship - Kennedy Center Fall 2014The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Graphic Design Internship - Kennedy Center Fall 2014The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Office AssistantStudent Debt USA
Recruiting InternPhysAssist Scribes
Administrative InternBookmark This
Armenian Relief Society of Western USA, Inc.
517 W. Glenoaks Blvd.
DescriptionThe Armenain Relief Society of Western USA, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is currently seeking a hard working and dedicated administrative intern at its headquarters, located at 517 W. Glenoaks Blvd. in Glendale, Calif. This unpaid, part-time position will offer the opportunity to work with a non-profit humanitarian organization and gain exposure to its day-to-day operations.
Interested candidates can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- General administrative duties, including filing, copying, data entry
- Write correspondence, send e-mails, prepare mailings
- Answer phones, schedule appointments
- Provide administrative support to Regional Executive Board and General Manager
- Translate material from Armenian to English
- Run occasional office-related errands
Requirements- At least a High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual in English and Armenian
- Good writing skills
- Knowledge of social media
- Knowledge of Internet use and Microsoft Office applications
- Valid Driver's License