Administrative InternBookmark This
Armenian Relief Society of Western USA, Inc.
517 W. Glenoaks Blvd.
DescriptionThe Armenain Relief Society of Western USA, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is currently seeking a hard working and dedicated administrative intern at its headquarters, located at 517 W. Glenoaks Blvd. in Glendale, Calif. This unpaid, part-time position will offer the opportunity to work with a non-profit humanitarian organization and gain exposure to its day-to-day operations.
Interested candidates can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- General administrative duties, including filing, copying, data entry
- Write correspondence, send e-mails, prepare mailings
- Answer phones, schedule appointments
- Provide administrative support to Regional Executive Board and General Manager
- Translate material from Armenian to English
- Run occasional office-related errands
Requirements- At least a High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual in English and Armenian
- Good writing skills
- Knowledge of social media
- Knowledge of Internet use and Microsoft Office applications
- Valid Driver's License