Business Development / Sales InternJoshua Parish Farmers Insurance Agency
Rock out with the Administrative Team at the SF Playhouse this Spring!The San Francisco Playhouse
Internship - Business AdministrationGoddess Connections
Office AssistantAdvance Micro Devices
Office InternNovative Solutions
Administrative InternshipBookmark This
5455 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1280
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionPosition: Administrative Intern
Location: Los Angeles, CA
About RI: Relief International (RI) is a leading global change organization and home to teams of humanitarian activist-professionals committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering with beneficiaries and communities on the front-lines, RI innovatively bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development.
Position Summary: The Intern assists the Executive Office with administrative tasks and special projects as needed.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
• Type correspondence, reports, and other material on a variety of general, program and technical subjects. Gather, receive, sort, analyze and summarize material and data.
• Perform internet, library, and field research as directed.
• Answer telephones and greet guests.
• Facilities Maintenance: ensure that common areas are always professional
• Maintain filing system, database entry, typing, faxing.
• Recycling maintenance: Newspapers, paper, electronics, and other items as needed.
• Participate in fund raising as required on a per project basis.
• Inventory control and purchasing. Determining supply levels, preparing purchase requisitions for submission.
• Assist Administration/Finance/Human Resources/Program departments as required.
Qualifications & requirements:
• Excellent written and organizational skills. Prior administrative and front-office experience a plus
• Self-motivated, independent, ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
• Must present professional attitude and attire at all times
• Strong attention to detail and a quick learner
• 15 hours minimum; M-F varied schedule
Salary: Unpaid, monthly transportation stipend and academic credit available
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH07/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RI&cws=5&rid=359