Office AdministratorE World of Travel Inc.
Bookkeeping/Accounting positionE World of Travel Inc.
Assistant Manager InternshipLanchid LLC
International Society for the Performing Arts Seeks Membership and Events Intern for Spring 2015International Society for the Performing Arts
Office AssistantThe Chamber, Gadsden/Etowah County
Administrative InternshipBookmark This
5455 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1280
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionPosition: Administrative Intern
Location: Los Angeles, CA
About RI: Relief International (RI) is a leading global change organization and home to teams of humanitarian activist-professionals committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering with beneficiaries and communities on the front-lines, RI innovatively bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development.
Position Summary: The Intern assists the Executive Office with administrative tasks and special projects as needed.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
• Type correspondence, reports, and other material on a variety of general, program and technical subjects. Gather, receive, sort, analyze and summarize material and data.
• Perform internet, library, and field research as directed.
• Answer telephones and greet guests.
• Facilities Maintenance: ensure that common areas are always professional
• Maintain filing system, database entry, typing, faxing.
• Recycling maintenance: Newspapers, paper, electronics, and other items as needed.
• Participate in fund raising as required on a per project basis.
• Inventory control and purchasing. Determining supply levels, preparing purchase requisitions for submission.
• Assist Administration/Finance/Human Resources/Program departments as required.
Qualifications & requirements:
• Excellent written and organizational skills. Prior administrative and front-office experience a plus
• Self-motivated, independent, ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
• Must present professional attitude and attire at all times
• Strong attention to detail and a quick learner
• 15 hours minimum; M-F varied schedule
Salary: Unpaid, monthly transportation stipend and academic credit available
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH07/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RI&cws=5&rid=359