Seeking Administrative Office Work Part-TimeJoe Textile Enterprises
Production Assistant/Admin Asst. InternRobust Entertainment, Inc.
Turkic American Federation of Southeast InternshipTurkic American Federation of Southeast
VENGA Fall Internshipstudent intern network
Administrative Asst.CLT3 Security Consulting
Administrative Office InternBookmark This
Pacific Justice Institute
2200 North Grand Avenue
Santa Ana, CA
DescriptionPacific Justice Institute has offices located in Southern California (Rancho Santa Margarita, Santa Ana, Riverside) and Northern California (Oakland, Sacramento). We are a non-profit organization that is decidedly conservative. Our focus is to defend religious freedoms, parental rights, and other civil liberties. Positions are available at one of these locations, or you may work remotely.
We are currently seeking Administrative Office Interns for the Summer of 2014 and for the 2014-15 School Term. Positions vary in length and time requirements. We're very flexible and are willing to work with your schedule (school, work, family, etc.)
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include...
- Organization of office and files
- Answer telephones and forward appropriately
- Typing letters and general correspondence
- Printing, sorting, mailing, or handling a variety of correspondence
- Drafting letters, writing general responses to emails, editing, etc.
- Assist with development of small-group curriculum
- Coverage for office during meetings or other events
- May be asked to attend outreach events and share information about our organization
Requirements- Be a self-starter, willing to learn and ask questions
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Be dependable (we're super flexible with scheduling but we require that you communicate any schedule changes in advance and show-up when you say you'll be here
- Must be fluent in English