Administrative & Purchasing InternBookmark This
1 Park Drive
DescriptionWe are currently seeking an Administrative Intern. This position provides administrative support to the
Purchasing Department, and will assist with daily sourcing, receiving, tracking and other related projects.
MUST BE LOCAL!
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
• Support sourcing of inventory as assigned.
• Assist in communicating with and negotiating with suppliers.
• Help with the tracking and reporting of supplier performance and resolution of supplier
• Assist the department with database entry and maintenance.
• Obtain freight quotes or estimates for purchase order requests requiring an immediate response.
RequirementsProgram Eligibility & Submission:
• Students interested in the field of purchasing.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
• Be currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school degree program.
• Meet specified department requirements Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above.