Administrative / Dance Studio AssistantBookmark This
Fatcat Ballroom and Dance Co.
Near the 51 freeway and Thunderbird Rod
DescriptionLarge Phoenix dance studio is seeking interns to assist in day-to-day management, administration, and project coordination. There is always something fun happening at our studio, particularly on Friday and Saturday nights when we host our weekly dance lessons and parties!
We're looking for detail-oriented university students majoring in business, arts management, accounting, human resources, and/or computer technology to provide administrative assistance and project management. This internship provides the opportunity to learn and apply a variety of skills in a dynamic, upbeat and team-oriented environment.
Excellent writing, record-keeping, and people skills are required.
RequirementsThe following experience is desired:
- some bookkeeping experience
- some knowledge of payroll / 1099
- ability to coordinate and manage projects
- sales / marketing
- administrative (phones, record-keeping, etc.)
- excellent people skills
- an interest in ballroom dance, small business management and/or entrepreneurship would be particularly helpful