Personal Assistant, Marketing, Sales InternDioz Group
Looking For Administrative Interns to Help Our Rapidly Growing Business (Full Time)SnatchThat
Looking For Administrative Interns to Help Our Rapidly Growing Business (Part Time)SnatchThat
Modern & refined Clothing Company seeks awesome & resourceful interns to help build an epic brand.Wolfe & Packe
Administrative InternMy Girlfriend's House
Administrative/Marketing AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionVirtual Administrative/Staffing, Operations, & Design firm looking for an intern (high school senior or college student) and will provide a great summer or longer term work environment. Founder/Managing Partner is young, creative, and accomplished, attended some great universities, and can serve as an excellent reference. Flexible work schedule (3-4 days a week and mostly virtual-telecommuting).
Our company is an exciting, growing, and split between several divisions (so the growth opportunity is there). Responsibilities will include:
1) Working alongside Founder/Managing Partner to do basic administrative support, marketing strategy work, type documents, attend networking events and meetings (when needed).
2) Assist in editing presentations (PPT skills preferred)
3) Help with design recommendations for marketing materials/collateral, vendors, and ordering for company and client.
4) Assist in managing social media presence (FB, Twitter, LinkedIN)
5) Typical executive assistant responsibilities such as calendar maintenance, scheduling meetings, answering calls, etc.
RequirementsSome working experience in an administrative position and also have office procedure experience.
Calendar Management Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism A MUST, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Verbal Communication
Candidate must have a professional appearance, be trainable, and have a humble spirit
Ability to work in a fast paced environment