Office Interns WantedGAB+AB
Personal AssistantWorldstar LLC
Medical Assistance Intern (Burlington, VT)Planned Parenthood of Northern New England
Student Professional Worker- Deputy Executive Director, AdministrationLos Angeles World Airports
Arts Administration InternshipArt Research Collaboration
Apparel Design/Executive AssistantBookmark This
Price Upon Request Inc
DescriptionPrice Upon Request is an apparel design and manufacturing company in Los Angeles, CA. The company's head designer has over 2 decades experience in the styling, apparel and design business. In this position you will work closely with the company founder and head designer providing design/administrative assistance. All job functions will be rendered on location, at your home office/workspace or at a local design studio.
Responsibilities• Provide design input/assistance utilizing Adobe Illustrator
• Provide styling assistance and ideas
• Work closely with 3rd party manufacturers to meet delivery deadlines
• Oversee creation of projects from beginning to end
• Run errands and perform various office tasks including but not limited to scheduling
meetings, order deliveries/pickups, assist in the development of company website/e-commerce site and coordinate travel
• Other duties and responsibilities commensurate with position
Requirements• Outgoing, Type A personality, people person.
• Knowledge of the city of Los Angeles especially the garment district and downtown LA.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to work with minimal to no supervision.
• Previous design and /or retail experience.
• A creative eye for fashion and visual imaging preferred.
• Patternmaking experience a plus but not required.
• Enhanced computer skills preferably Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to efficiently navigate the Internet.
• Access to a personal computer or work station.
• Must be organized with professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be eager, willing to learn and a team player.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends.
• Personal transportation a must.