Website-Content Management Intern (Metro Atlanta Intern Only Considered)NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Kennedy Center Spring 2015 Internship ProgramThe John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Temporary Purchasing Coordinatordressbarn
General InterniVideo Technologies
Apparel Design/Executive AssistantBookmark This
Price Upon Request Inc
DescriptionPrice Upon Request is an apparel design and manufacturing company in Los Angeles, CA. The company's head designer has over 2 decades experience in the styling, apparel and design business. In this position you will work closely with the company founder and head designer providing design/administrative assistance. All job functions will be rendered on location, at your home office/workspace or at a local design studio.
Responsibilities• Provide design input/assistance utilizing Adobe Illustrator
• Provide styling assistance and ideas
• Work closely with 3rd party manufacturers to meet delivery deadlines
• Oversee creation of projects from beginning to end
• Run errands and perform various office tasks including but not limited to scheduling
meetings, order deliveries/pickups, assist in the development of company website/e-commerce site and coordinate travel
• Other duties and responsibilities commensurate with position
Requirements• Outgoing, Type A personality, people person.
• Knowledge of the city of Los Angeles especially the garment district and downtown LA.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to work with minimal to no supervision.
• Previous design and /or retail experience.
• A creative eye for fashion and visual imaging preferred.
• Patternmaking experience a plus but not required.
• Enhanced computer skills preferably Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to efficiently navigate the Internet.
• Access to a personal computer or work station.
• Must be organized with professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be eager, willing to learn and a team player.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends.
• Personal transportation a must.