DescriptionWE SEEK SUMMER INTERNS WITH MONTHLY 1000 USD SALARY. IN CASE OF GOOD CONDUCT AND TIMELY TASK COMPLETION APPLICANTS MAY BE HIRED FOR FULL TIME.
SEND YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFO VISIT www.tinege.com
Responsibilities- To perform specific duties as instructed by the team management, in accordance to the relevant procedures, guidelines, instructions and standards set in order to meet the productivity and service standards set.
- To provide efficient service and support to both internal and external customers by ensuring that all corporate announcements are advised in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct signature verification for payments (no involvement with callback)
- Support the roll-out of appropriate quality management systems in the team and other initiatives by the Foundation
- Conforming and adhering to the Team’s risk profile, by following the guidelines / policies / procedures stipulated for Operation Losses, Escalation Procedures, CMS Policies, and reconciliation of outstanding items, and end-of-day reports
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks assigned by team management