Program SupportGlobal Site Plans
RECEPTIONISTE EXECUTIVE OFFICE CENTEREnsure Your Rent. Inc
Office InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Website-Content Management Intern (Metro Atlanta Intern Only Considered)NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Kennedy Center Spring 2015 Internship ProgramThe John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
DescriptionWE SEEK SUMMER INTERNS WITH MONTHLY 1000 USD SALARY. IN CASE OF GOOD CONDUCT AND TIMELY TASK COMPLETION APPLICANTS MAY BE HIRED FOR FULL TIME.
SEND YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFO VISIT www.tinege.com
Responsibilities- To perform specific duties as instructed by the team management, in accordance to the relevant procedures, guidelines, instructions and standards set in order to meet the productivity and service standards set.
- To provide efficient service and support to both internal and external customers by ensuring that all corporate announcements are advised in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct signature verification for payments (no involvement with callback)
- Support the roll-out of appropriate quality management systems in the team and other initiatives by the Foundation
- Conforming and adhering to the Team’s risk profile, by following the guidelines / policies / procedures stipulated for Operation Losses, Escalation Procedures, CMS Policies, and reconciliation of outstanding items, and end-of-day reports
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks assigned by team management