Personal Assistant, Marketing, Sales InternDioz Group
Looking For Administrative Interns to Help Our Rapidly Growing Business (Full Time)SnatchThat
Looking For Administrative Interns to Help Our Rapidly Growing Business (Part Time)SnatchThat
Modern & refined Clothing Company seeks awesome & resourceful interns to help build an epic brand.Wolfe & Packe
Administrative InternMy Girlfriend's House
Administrative Assistant Needed for Small Production CompanyBookmark This
J. Burrage Productions, LLC
2000 Riveredge Pkwy. NW, Ste. 885
DescriptionWe are seeking an intern to work as an administrative assistant for the company's CEO, who is also the writer of the company's production projects. We're producing a big theater project and working on film ideas for 2014 and 2015, and the CEO/writer needs someone to ensure that everything is up-to-date.
Experience in theater or film production is not required, though helpful. Interviews will be conducted by the company's producer & COO, who is also the manager for the CEO/writer.
J. Burrage Productions, LLC is an independent production company specializing in original theater and film production. Our primary mission to create and develop contemporary productions, from beginning to completion by securing capital, talent, and using innovative, effective, and inexpensive marketing and distribution strategies.
J. Burrage Productions, LLC was formed in 2013 out of a strong passion to showcase elegant theater entertainment, and other performing arts, to the world. We love the arts, and we feel that in this fast-paced digital age, there needs to be a renewal in the appreciation of it. In order to do this, we decided to combine the old with the new, and use several different venues in order to do that.
For more information, visit www.jburrageproductions.com.
Responsibilities- Assist the company with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in company events.
- Provide administrative support to the managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests.
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety