Human Resource and Recruiting InternshipLivewire Concepts, Inc.
Office Interns WantedGAB+AB
Personal AssistantWorldstar LLC
Medical Assistance Intern (Burlington, VT)Planned Parenthood of Northern New England
Student Professional Worker- Deputy Executive Director, AdministrationLos Angeles World Airports
Assistant to High Level Entertainment Management Company Sr. ExecutivesBookmark This
eCo Event Source / The Sejour Group
Jersey City, NJ
DescriptionIn this internship you will work directly with a high level management company. As an assistant to company senior executives and talent managers from communications and management offices, interns will gain invaluable inside knowledge and experience from high level and widely respected executives.
You will report to senior executives and work directly with them with clients and partners in our day to day operations including but not limited to maintaining schedules, setting appointments, updating calendars, running errands, file management, managing travel details, assist onsite at performances, speaking engagements, photo shoots, filming and participation in campaigns, broadcasts, assist with speech prep, assist with preparing for interviews, designer fittings, meetings and conference calls, send and receive important deliveries, assist executives and clients at meetings and events.
The Sejour Group (TSG) is management home to GRAMMY winner and UN Goodwill Ambassador Miri Ben-Ari, and clients from various industries including Oscar winner Adrien Brody (King Kong, The Pianist), worldwide entertainment and music properties.
The Sejour Group is a management, music label and consulting company at the helm is Founder and CEO, Mr. Josue Sejour. The company is devoted to expanding and broadening horizons, presenting the best quality of entertainment and to inspiring the human experience through arts and culture. With representatives in Israel, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Australia, Brazil and China, The Sejour Group is held in the highest esteem by many of the world's most influential leaders.
For more information on The Sejour Group visit www.sejourgroup.com
The CSR and Communications team coordinates directly with Management Office on all aspects of project administration for the client and special projects. Must be willing to adjust to a variety of client temperaments and personalities and be willing to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to complete a task accurately and on time.
Responsibilities• Assist executives throughout day to day operations
• Maintain and distribute schedules
• Set up appointments
• Update calendars
• Run errands
• Information and file management, making copies, filling in forms, upload and download files.
• Organize, distribute and manage travel, meeting and appointment details
• Assist onsite at performances, speaking engagements, photo shoots, filming and
• Assist at campaigns, broadcasts, on research and in development
• Assist with speech prep and preparing for interviews,
• Attend and assist clients and executives at designer fittings, meetings and conference calls
• Send and receive important deliveries
• Assist executives and clients at meetings, productions, studio and events
• Meet deadlines
• Maintain communications and make updates as required
RequirementsThis is a full time, virtual, unpaid internship.
Required Hours: 30 - 35 hours per week. Days/Hours are flexible and will vary during tours or campaigns.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Google Docs etc.
- Ability to work on site, independently and virtually as a part of a team
- Be dependable, show up on time
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be trustworthy, organized and proactive
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Willing to help out on all levels of business
- Be hardworking, diligent and follow through on tasks
- Take direction well
- Meet deadlines
- Must be available to be on call when needed
- Be based in NJ / NYC area and to attend events, run errands, upload files, make travel arrangements & more
- Flexible with time and assigned responsibilities
- Must follow code of conduct and confidentiality
- Have a valid ID / Driver License (in order to gain access to some high level meetings I.e. United Nations)
- Primary offices and studio locations are Manhattan, NY, Jersey City & Edgewater NJ
Experience: Must have experience working with professionals, experience with high level professionals, environments or entertainment business a plus but not mandatory.