Business Administration InternBookmark This
Hillcrest Event Center
16260 East 350th Street
DescriptionThe Hillcrest Event Center is seeking business oriented candidates to work as Business Administration Interns. This position will handle all aspects of business administration and prepare interns to plan, organize, direct, and control the functions and processes of a firm or organization. The position will also include accounting and other quantitative methods, purchasing and logistics, organization and production, marketing, and business decision-making.
Responsibilities• Conduct a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned
• Assist with processing mail, bookkeeping, data entry and office supplies requests
• Assist with archiving, storage management, and in-house event planning
• Help improve administration procedures
• Greet guests and the general public; answer and route phone calls
• Manage office responsibilities
• Attend promotions and maintain relationships with key client management staff.
Requirements• Business Administration, Accounting and related majors are encouraged to apply
• PC, Internet and Microsoft Office proficiency
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and research skills
• Detail-oriented and team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Ability to think quickly, handle multiple tasks, solve problems effectively and efficiently