Business Administration InternBookmark This
3151 Airway Ave
Costa Mesa, CA
DescriptionWant to become a part of a fast growing company? Do you enjoy being on your feet and meeting new people on a daily basis? iBank is looking for an Business Administration Intern seeking academic credit to start as soon as possible, to provide business administration support. If this is you, we would love you to become a part of our team!
iBank is America’s #1 online financial networking system for small businesses and an eco-friendly company. iBank is searching for innovative, enthusiastic, and outgoing students to join our team by providing executive support to our staff! At iBank, we make small business happen. We provide small businesses with the necessities and tools to help their businesses grow, such as finding lenders willing to loan money to these businesses. iBank understands what it means to be the underdog and seeks to help all our small business owners, including our employees, with an opportunity to start their future. iBank wants to give you an opportunity to grow and enhance your career. If you are interested in gaining Executive Assistant experience, this would be an exciting position for you!
Responsibilities• Build and maintain various systems within the company
• Organize and design work flow at iBank to maximize productivity
• Assist in development of business plans and marketing strategies to expand and promote iBank
• Manage and analyze data statistics
• Analyze current market trends to improve and discover new services to offer iBank customers
Requirements• Can effectively communicate through phone and in person
• Strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills
• Sales and customer service experience necessary
• Business or communication background preferred but not limited to.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Can work a minimum of 12-15 hours a week