Administrative internsLIGHTHOUSE ART GALLERIA
Project Assistant (Video Game Industry)Interactive Entertainment Professionals
Administrative InternPowerful Yogurt
Institutional Affairs Internship - Kennedy Center Fall 2014The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Graphic Design Internship - Kennedy Center Fall 2014The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Business Administration InternshipBookmark This
505 WASHINGTON STREET
Description''Lux Dental '' is a multi-specialty dental care center located in Cambridge, Quincy. and Saugus, Massachusetts. Its official name is derived from the Latin word LUX meaning “light”. We at Lux Dental take pride in viewing ourselves as being the beacon of light amongst our profession. Our proficient, multilingual, and diverse staff has helped Lux become a World Class Dental Health Center accessible to every person in the immediate, near, and distant communities.
Lux Dental is proud to announce that it is an academic center. We strive to educate the next generation of clinicians and adminstrators. We welcome all students to join our internship program. Experience makes a huge difference if you ever thought of exploring the healthcare industry, one of the largest industries in MA. Hours may be flexible.
Responsibilities• Work closely with Chief Operating Officer
• Performs a variety of entry-level administrative staff duties related to areas.
• Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
Please email resume to email@example.com for consideration
Requirements• Some Business Administration experience preferred, experience in health care highly-preferred
• Must possess the skills to assess issues, define solutions, and implement strategies
• Must have exceptional interpersonal skills
• Must be open-minded
• Must perform well in an environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization