Business Administration InternshipBookmark This
200 Rector Place, Suite 5A
New York, NY
AccessMBS provides Onshore US-based outsourcing solutions, with a flexible approach to client engagements. We customize our solutions to meet our clients’ needs through a combination of virtual & onsite, US-based solutions. AccessMBS provides scalable, staffed, fully managed service solutions including recruiting and human resource management, back office, middle office, document creation / production, presentations, graphic design and interactive media, and knowledge process outsourcing, research and reporting. Our modular approach to service selection and scalable 4-pronged staffing model is designed to enable clients to focus on core business activities. Our comprehensive planning process ensures clients have the resources they need to meet sudden changes in demand and predicted growth.
AccessMBS seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist with all aspects of business administration of company. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience a wide array of business administrative experiences.
- Overall office management, including administrative and organizational support, as well as answering phones, calendar management and filing
- Strong client communication skills
- Respond to general inquires
- Light booking
- Develop Policies & Procedures
- Create presentations and correspondence
- Assist with HR and recruiting
- Assist with Vendor Management
- Firm grasp of available office management tools faxing, scanning, copying, email (outlook) etc.
- Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Business Administration)
- Previous internship or related experience in small corporate environment is a plus
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of MSWord, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- An effective communicator, both written and oral.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with clients.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic
This is an unpaid internship; Credit-bearing; must be able to earn credit through the University
Approximately 10-15 hours/week; 10-week minimum
Business casual attire. Dog-friendly office.
Please a send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access MBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, ethnic, background, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.