Business Development/ Administrative InternBookmark This
DescriptionMaster Matchmakers® is a high-end personal service that has been coaching and connecting single men and women for more than 20 years. Founded by JoAnn Ward in Philadelphia, the company is still owned and operated by her and her son, CEO Steve Ward out of Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. The Master Matchmakers® staff and service now extends NATIONWIDE, providing a sophisticated way for exceptional men and women to develop long-lasting relationships through the use of proprietary live video chat. Every member and client is verified, authenticated and qualified with a background check for criminal and sex offenses. We offer personal coaching and guaranteed matching for our clients.
This intern will be working side-by-side with the executive assistant of the company for two days out of the week, and also from home.
Responsibilities- Managing and following up on day-to-day clients
- Maintain and organize heavy calendar scheduling, multiple phone lines and book travel arrangements
- Assist in projects involving clients
- Assist with social media outreach
- Provide ongoing assistance with data entry into client database
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Provide additional support to other executives and department as needed
- Work side-by-side with executive assistant two days out of the week, and work from home.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Highly organized and can multi-task
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- A positive attitude with good writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- *** Must be in the Los Angeles area