Business Development/ Administrative InternBookmark This
DescriptionMaster Matchmakers® is a high-end personal service that has been coaching and connecting single men and women for more than 20 years. Founded by JoAnn Ward in Philadelphia, the company is still owned and operated by her and her son, CEO Steve Ward out of Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. The Master Matchmakers® staff and service now extends NATIONWIDE, providing a sophisticated way for exceptional men and women to develop long-lasting relationships through the use of proprietary live video chat. Every member and client is verified, authenticated and qualified with a background check for criminal and sex offenses. We offer personal coaching and guaranteed matching for our clients.
This intern will be working with the President and CEO of the company, and also from home.
Responsibilities- Managing and following up on day-to-day clients
- Assist with sales and company workflow
- Maintain and organize heavy calendar scheduling, multiple phone lines and book travel arrangements
- Assist in projects involving clients
- Assist with social media outreach
- Provide ongoing assistance with data entry into client database
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Provide additional support to other executives and department as needed
- Work from home.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Highly organized and can multi-task
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- A positive attitude with good writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education, or have graduated recently
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Applications, Google Chrome, Firefox, Basic HTML, Skype, Exceptional People Skills
Preferred - Basic Photoshop, DotNetNuke, Remote Control, Windows Remote Desktop, Excel, Final Cut Pro, Avid