Business Development | Office AdministrationBookmark This
Gibraltar Housing Services
2412 Minnesota Ave SE Suite 303
Posted: 606 days ago
DescriptionGibraltar Housing is one of the fastest growing Real Property solutions companies in the Washington, DC metro area. We are looking to provide real world experience for vibrant individuals who have the acumen for a diverse work environment, and communication skills that lends oneself to interacting with high level executives and the mainstream consumer.
We are a Real Property Solutions company that provides full service real estate services to Developers, DCHA program participants, and market renters. We look forward to qualified candidates to build their career experience with our team.
Our small office does big things in the City; from worships, to media campaigns, radio advertising, online publishing, database development, client engagements, contractor coordination, etc.
We look forward to hearing from you
- Provide research on potential and existing clients
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Create and develop spread sheets & database for new clients
- Coordinate with Executives in marketing campaigns
- Up date portfolio inventory on Online outlets
- Minor Web postings
- Aid in client intake process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education