Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
ACI Infotech Inc.
1000 woodbridge center drive
DescriptionWe are a global technology services and application integration firm. We offer strong domain expertise and consulting prowess with deep technical acumen globally at every point in the solution chain. We bring unparalleled technology and delivery expertise – a powerful combination for implementing technology visions that yield business results.
Using our transformational delivery model, innovative product platform approach and vertical expertise, we provide value added IT and Business Solutions that enable our clients to enhance business performance, accelerate time-to-market, increase productivity and improve customer service
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
High performing intern may turn into full-time paid employment
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education